Monday 27 January 2014

Convention 'Card Candy' Swap!

I opted to take part in a 'Card Candy' swap that was organised by my lovely 'Upline' Sara Rayner, on the forum 'In Love With Stamping'.  The deal was that we were to be put into groups of 10, therefore making 10 'packages' of Card Candy - now having the background of a craft retailer MY only recollection of Card Candy was the variety from 'Craftwork Cards'- which, in a pervious life, I sold thousands of!

So, having enquired and investigated further, I discovered that 'Card Candy' actually refers to what can only be described as a packet of pre-made, pre-layered, pre-embellished card toppers!

So, here is what I created :

Unfortunately, the group of 10 turned out to be just 9… so here follow the other 8 packages that I received as 'Swaps'….








I hope these may offer some inspiration for items to put onto some of your cards!







2 comments:

  1. very nice little toppers to add to any small card making project or just perfect for journaling and Project Life scrap booking! So where's mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's here!… waiting for your grubby little mitts to fetch them - in return for a photoshop lesson perhaps??!! - love ya!!

      Delete