Monday 3 February 2014

My SAB Stash...

… to date!!!

I indulged and so far got FREEBIES of…

    • Petal Parade Stamp Set (clear) 133602
    • Good As Gold Card Kit  133512
    • Banner Blast Stamp Set (Wood) 133551
    • Banner Punch 133519
    • Heartfelt Banner Kit 133514
    • See Ya Later Stamp Set 133533
    • Hooray For Parties MDS Digital Ensemble 135274 …
…a mere 7 items, i've still 6 more pieces of FREE SAB Stuff to get… - catalogue quick!….what else do I NEED??!!!!

Don't forget, just a £45 spend = 1 FREE SAB item - what are you waiting for!!!!

The most distressing thing for me is that I only got to play with the punch and the MDS kit so far!! - We had a team meeting and had to choose from the SAB offerings to make our swaps… I chose the MDS kit (as had I had to wait for Mr UPS to deliver physical goodies I wouldn't have given myself enough time to create! - you see once your ordered is processed, you can download anything MDS immediately!)

I'd love to show you the swaps I made with the Hooray For Parties MDS kit, but can't find the photos?!? - (Note to self - MUST find & share soon!)

SO, anyway, tomorrow night, after the girls have had their swimming lessons, I'll try to get them in bed for 6:30 (usually 7pm!) with the bribe of a DVD in bed so I can have an evening of 'Mummy Time'… this means, crafty pals Dorothy & Victoria can come over and we'll play about with the latest SU! offerings.. so SAB stash get ready - you'll be unwrapped, fondled, oohed and ahhhed over - we might even stick a few bits of you together!!! ….

Promise to share the results!!.. until then…


No comments:

Post a Comment