Monday 6 October 2014

Gorgeous! - Now Blurghhh = Santa!!

… Yesterday, despite feeling a bit 'off' I had a lovely day out with a group of girlfriends as we were lucky enough to get FRONT ROW seats at a Cookery Demonstration at Denby Pottery, here we are waiting patiently!!


The GORGEOUS part came in the form of that delicious Yorkshire Pudding - JAMES MARTIN - never mind his food - he, just on his own is totally YUM! 

He was on top form - doing the things he'd LIKE to do on 'Saturday Kitchen' but knows he'd have his knuckles severely rapped if he did!! - He had us in stitches, laughing so hard I cried, so much so, mascara having gone for a burton, come 'photo op time' I looked shocking! - But what the hell - he was brilliant!



With the highs, come the lows - feeling rougher as the evening went on I've seen the doc today - and I've a Blurghhh chest infection - whoop tee doo dar - NOT! 
BUT, I'm now dosed up with steroids and antibiotics etc  etc.  However, my hands and arms don't ache and I'm determined to get some crafting underway in preparation for future BCN shows - SO, wrapped in my blanket at my desk in my conservatory/craft room - I'm writing this then going to see how I go!

Looking over at my Stamp shelves for inspiration, I think, to cheer me up - a mug of hot chocolate and a bit of 'Get your Santa On!?'

135761 - £13.95

My girls chose this set from the Autumn Winter catalogue to make their Christmas cards this year - what they don't know yet is that I'm going to film them doing it on Sunday! (fingers crossed!) 
Having already made a couple of cards with the set 
I'm going to play some more and create some more samples for the 
"CHRISTMAS WITH KIDS" Show! 

I'll share some sneak peeks tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment