Tuesday 2 August 2016

Yay! Try It Tuesday #2 - all done AND Video now available!

I held my 2nd 'Try It Tuesday' today and the ladies LOVED it! (Phew!)

While I've planned next weeks project (I've yet to photograph it - but promise a sneek peek on here soon)  I've been at loggerheads with internet connections to get the videos for Week#001 and Week #002 uploaded to YouTube... but I've just this second managed it... SO...

To see what you've missed, simply click on the images...



NEXT SESSION - Tuesday 9th August

'Try It Tuesday' - 3 Step Stamping

JOIN US - It's fun!
_______________

What is a 'Try It Tuesday" ??   ... It is designed to be a leisurely craft experience, mini social and product trial all rolled into one!
Over the foreseeable Tuesdays I will cover many techniques from the very basic through to more complex - These classes are meant for EVERY level of crafter, a great starting point for a complete beginner, or, refresher for those already addicted!

You DO NOT need to book.... simply pop along for COFFEE, CAKE - WATCH - & MAKE!

If you're on FACEBOOK - check out both 'Stampin' Suse' AND register your interest in attending to give me an idea of how many to prepare for!


No comments:

Post a Comment