Wednesday 8 May 2019

CHRISTMAS ...In July!!!

Are you like me?...  

I love Christmas time and have all these good intentions,
"THIS YEAR I WILL HAVE"...
* handcrafted Christmas Cards for everyone and mail them in the 1st week of December
* thoughtful / personalised gifts for everyone
* co-ordinating gift wrap & tags
* co-ordinating Christmas decor 
* a beautifully laid table with place names & table favours
.... and ALL of this will be considered/purchased/prepared by the end of November.
.... yeah right! - 
Each year I try, but you can be guaranteed it'll be 6pm on Christmas Eve and i'll have forgotten someone/something or just got entirely stressed out and already opened the 'Christmas Day Chocolates' 8 days ago!

So - THIS YEAR I have a 'Fool Proof' plan!
I'm starting my preparations early..... In JULY!
...and i'm inviting you to join me!!

Saturday 20th July 2019
is 
'Christmas In July' Workshop Day!

Due to 'Stampin Up! having some amazing bargains on the current 'Clearance Rack' I've put together a 'KIT' to get your Christmas SORTED, and I'll get you well under way with making 20 CARDS*, 30 GIFT TAGS*, TABLE FAVOURS, PLACECARDS and even GIFT WRAPPING! - Oh! you also get a delicious Christmas Dinner too!

(* quantities refer to 'Option 2' when booking, as you'd receive enough product to complete these quantities at home, after receiving full instruction on the day! - see poster for full details...)

To book please call/text  0777 623 4012 or e-mail me here.
Hope you can join us!









No comments:

Post a Comment