Wednesday 6 January 2021

Snowflake Splendour! Sunburst Card & NEW Catalogue!

 The 1st Zoom session of 2021 happened yesterday AND the 1st from my new home!

It was lovely to see some friendly faces on my computer screen!


With so many hurdles to overcome in the last couple of months it had meant me having to put a pause on classes, BUT has actually enabled me to do, as so many crafters do, and get a really good 'January Jump-Start' on Christmas for 2021!  Coupled with our new 3rd version of Lockdown, my ladies are happy to fill their cold and occasionally snowy days, with even more snowflakes!

Above is the card we made yesterday, and I also shared a non-snowy variation using the new SALE-A-BRATION DSP available now!  Just proving that 'card layouts/techniques' can be used for many occasions!



The Snowflake Version used these supplies and here are the

Paper Trimmer
[152392]
£23.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
£9.25

Don't forget! Today is the day to download your NEW January to June MINI Catalogue!


also, you'll need the SALE-A-BRATION Brochure too...



Grab a cuppa and have a look - there are some gorgeous new things!







No comments:

Post a Comment