Sunday 24 August 2014

CARRY-OVER is nearly over...

As the 2014-2015 Autumn /Winter catalogue is due to go LIVE on Thursday 28th August, you have only a few days left to get hold of the gorgeous items carried over from the last Autumn/Winter Collection.

To view the FULL carry over list click HERE

I just thought I should share with you my favourites, in case you missed them…



I used this set last year to make our family Christmas Cards, my girls helped to stamp and punch out the baubles (yes, there is a matching punch! - AND it's even offered as a BUNDLE at 15% off)

and for those who didn't see it… here was the finished card!

and another that I made as Convention swaps…
… the 'Merry' sentiment is from the 'Snowflake Soiree' set which is still available on the carry-over too!


FINALLY, if you didn't get these then now is definitely the time - they are simply the classiest baubles EVER! and with the matching framelits they are a dream to use.







No comments:

Post a Comment