Wednesday 27 August 2014

Just 1 day left...

… and I had another delivery yesterday.  I can't stop looking at this catalogue and every time I do I have to ask myself, why? didn't I order that… or that…. or that….
So I did! (I have lousy willpower!)  
In with the items that arrived yesterday were the 'Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die Set' - which I immediately played with and made the box I showed you yesterday!

I was pleased to receive my 'GET YOUR SANTA ON' photopolymer stamp set and the new 'TRIM THE TREE' DSP Stack which I played with last night to create this…


A new border punch will be available too, 'CONFETTI STARS' it's gorgeous!! Not only does is make a lovely starry border (or even stencil, for sponging through) but the 'waste' is far from it - it's PERFECT for filling shaker frames!!  Check it out here, along with the 'GET YOUR SANTA ON' photopolymer stamp set coloured with the amazing Blendabilities!


I already know my Christmas Crafting is going to be even more fun than last year - and I thought that would be hard to top!! - Well done Stampin' Up! for a great new Catalogue!




No comments:

Post a Comment