Monday 10 November 2014

It's been a little quiet...

… on the Stampin' front?

The reason being, I took my girls on a very last minute, much needed, total surprise (for them) holiday abroad.
We have in fact spent 12 days in Turkey, the resort of Marmaris, at a hotel named the 'JULIAN CLUB' - which for those of you with young children, needing fabulous Kids Clubs/Entertainers and All-Inclusive facilities - I would highly recommend!


My girls had a wonderful time, much of it off being entertained or playing with friends they made there, allowing me to relax, totally!  While I still had symptoms of Fibro, the days that were hot, certainly helped - with no phone, no e-mails, no updates on my continuing saga at home AND I didn't pick up my Stampin' Up! catalogue once - I managed to completely absorb myself in reading 4 entire books and spend some fun times with the girls (when they wanted me - that was!)

It's always difficult to get a nice photo of us together, but someone kindly took this for me - despite looking like I was having a wardrobe malfunction - It's the best photo I have!!



Now we're back home in a very cold England - I'm thinking of tasks ahead and items I need to share with you…

The products above are currently featured as 'WEEKLY DEALS'
and are available to purchase through my Stampin'Up! store at the reduced prices!
The reductions expire at midnight on Tuesday 11th November.


NOT THAT I WISH TO SCARE YOU… BUT!!!…..

(correct at time of creating this blogpost!)

So, if you haven't started any preparations yet…

 If you made a card a day - would you have enough?
If you bought/made and wrapped one gift per day - would you have enough?

I don't wish to alarm you! …. I actually want to help!

In order for me to offer some assistance, I'm now going to get busy preparing and creating and filming a gift wrapping tutorial…
 "IT'S A WRAP!" Will debut on The British Craft Network on Sunday 16th November
(a sneek peek of just one element…)


followed by…

"FESTIVE GIFTS & DECOR" debuting on Sunday 23rd November!

















No comments:

Post a Comment