Friday 21 November 2014

Two words sum up my week….

… EPIC FAIL!

Following a lovely weekend, where I was able to join my Stampin' Up! Upline and other SU! colleagues at the Ross Papercraft Show last Sunday - and had a lovely day!
From left to right…
Jan Jones, Sara Rayner, ME! (yes, I really am THAT tall!)  Joanne Friend, Hazel Ford

Monday - was exhausted, slept until 2:50pm!!  Had a very 'emotional' night with the girls when they returned from a weekend with their father - very draining.
Tuesday - attempted to prep some projects to film, but then realised it was my brother and friend's b'day - so quickly scrambled to make cards for them - it didn't occur to me turn hit record on the camera while I was doing them and only remembered to take a photo once one was already sealed in it's envelope!  
Needless to say - this one was NOT for my brother!


 After taking the girls for their swimming lessons, I then stupidly decided (after consulting with the teacher about my Fibro - Leigh, brilliant chap) to return to the gym to try a spinning class… So, I dosed up on pain killers and think I may have actually enjoyed it had I not had a horrific panic attack while stuck on a very uncomfortable bike, in a steamy, sweaty room, which I couldn't stop pedalling, so hung my head in shame, gasped for breath then quietly sobbed my way through it - the music was thankfully that loud that no-one noticed.

Wednesday - having spent most of the morning laid up on the sofa as sitting was too painful, partly Fibro, partly bruising from the seat on the spinning bike (truthfully, the pain resembled that from Poppy's forceps delivery - and at least I had a baby to show for it then!)  Friends were due over for dinner - so I found I was actually OK standing by 4pm and got cooking, thankfully, that want well and all 3 courses were consumed happily and none have died from food poisoning since - so I guess that was a small victory!

Thursday - I just couldn't get motivated to do anything… and I had the dropsies, 2 cups of tea went for a burton before they even touched my lips - I knew I ought to do some filming for BCN but my mojo was a no-show.  It wasn't until the girls were tucked up in bed that I got some crafty bits from the conservatory (now too cold so sit in there unless the heater has been on for an hour - winter is here) Sat at the dining table I put together a 'Hanging Stars Garland' ready for the 'FESTIVE GIFTS & DECOR' show - it really is rather pretty…sneak peek…

Friday - which leads me into today… girls happily off to school, table set, lights ready, camera on… CAN'T FILM!  ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!
Technology & I do not mix well!! - We have a serious LOVE/HATE relationship!
It's now lunchtime and I haven't accomplished anything except a few tears!!  Just spoke to one of my bestest buddy's - AKA , Mike from Kraftyhands and he's pointed me in the right direction - apparently all my SD cards need re-formatting as despite deleting the content (or so you think) the chips retain 'shadow files' - clever little blighters to say they're smaller than my finger nail!   Anyhow - now I've vented about my week - I'll go and follow his instructions (Fingers crossed!)

Oh, great - just something else to add - It's a good job i'm an animal lover as my mum has just informed me she's found mousey poop on the back of my sofa - I feel a lounge dismantling session coming on - followed by a bottle of vodka!!

Happy Weekend to you all!
Mwah!




No comments:

Post a Comment