Monday 16 May 2016

May MAY Mean MOJO!?!

It's MAY!?      I feel like I've just come out of hibernation… 

It's been an interesting few months! 
A slow, gentle move of crafting belongings into POSH, interspersed with Fibro Flare, 
sick child, school holidays, another sick child, an unexpected (but totally worth it) 
house move, hospitalised mum, sick child again and major migraines! 

 BUT I woke yesterday morning (Sunday) with the clearest head in weeks - could this be due to me getting a 'DAITH' piercing on Saturday afternoon?? 
Perhaps too soon to tell… 

 However, I was of clear head and had an itch to 'craft' - YAY!!!..... 
 With supplies very limited at home - ie: my new catty preorder, and basic toolkit, 
here's what I 'played & made'… 


 Notice the colours? Not familiar? Nope, that's right - because they're BRAND NEW, launching on June 1st in the NEW Stampin'Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalogue. 

 So, with a (borrowed from D - I'll return it soon) 'Carry-Over' stamp set 
'Cottage Greetings - 139962 Clear Mount £17.00' 
and a very versatile, BRAND NEW stamp & thinlit bundle 
'Swirly Bird - Available 1st June!' 
I'm thrilled with how these came out, 
dang, I may just be starting to get ma' Mojo back 
Whad'ya reckon??
- yip e dee doo darrrr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment