Wednesday 18 May 2016

Mojo Monday (even though it's Wednesday!)

Continuing in my 'Mojo Maintenance' efforts - this being the theme of the week for me!...

I've been playing with the NEW 'AFFECTIONATELY YOURS' (141632) Speciality DSP that came in with my Demo Pre-Order... 
I made a gift bag from a sheet of 12 x12 DSP, using 9x12 for the bag, I was left with 3x12 and wanted to make a co-ordinating card.  
This is when I stumbled upon the MOJO Monday sketch for week commencing 16th May - and, as Gru would say.... "LightBulb"!...


Here's the finished set...


Now, as I mentioned, the DSP is BRAND NEW - Launching on June 1st along with the Thinlit set used 'SWIRLY SCRIBBLES' (141497) .... however, the 'MINI METALLIC CLOTHESPINS' (133320) &
 'IT"S MY PARTY ENAMEL DOTS' (140554) are leaving us on 1st June - so, you know the drill - if you need 'em - get 'em ordered HERE!



1 comment: